Most TV stations here in the US will be broadcasting the Presidential State of the Union Address tonight, but we’d like to offer a much briefer alternative. Ladies & Gentlemen, I submit to you our State of the ‘Tuner Address, with last year’s highlights and what we’ll bring in 2015.
Check out a preview of our sleek new TripTuner 2.0 design. It’s fully optimized for mobile and tablet, for instant travel inspiration on the go – whether you’re in line at the supermarket, at the doctor’s office or stuck in a boring meeting. Same addictive sliders, plus a rich tapestry of photos that wrap across your screen to help you find the right place for your next escape.
Whether or not you’ll be listening to O, you should know about our “MO” – the MOmentum gained from 3x growth last year. We’re using it as a springboard to innovate even more than we did in 2014. Some high points:
• CNN picks TripTuner #1 of “12 websites that’ll make you a smarter traveller.”
• DressTuner 2.0 goes live on Zappos (yeah, we do that too!)
• Bahamas’ Wedding Tuner debuts at the posh Per Se restaurant in NYC.
• Visit Florida’s Beach Finder launches featuring Google Street …er, Beach View
• Brazil’s TAM Viagens arrives as our first airline partner, with “Inspire Me.” Belleza!
• Soccer Tuner helps agnostic World Cup fans pick which team to back. Gooooool!!!
• Kempinski Hotels announces their “Tune in to Summer” promotion.
• Utah launches our latest project with Brand USA: Alpine or Red Rocks, anyone?
• France’s Havas Voyages unveils a rebranded “Inspirez-Moi” in our 3rd year together.
• October 15, 2014 marked our 3rd anniversary.
We’ve got much more in store and we’ll continue to listen to you, our loyal fans on how we may improve. So enjoy TripTuner 2.0 on your phone, keep the suggestions coming and thanks for all your support. We wish you all the best for a fantastic 2015! #StayTTuned